- Tankworld and its related companies will comply with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and the privacy provisions of other applicable legislation.
- Tankworld views any breach of privacy protection as serious, and will take appropriate action in such cases.
- Any personal information collected by Tankworld is covered by this policy. Personal information is information or an opinion that can identify a person. Tankworld will only collect information that is necessary for its activities.
- Tankworld will advise individuals of the purpose for which their personal information is collected, and of the impact of not providing that information.
- Tankworld will only disclose information in accordance with the Privacy Amendment Act. This may include disclosure as required by law, where Tankworld has the individual’s consent, or for the purpose for which it was collected or related purposes that are reasonable to expect.
- Tankworld will treat all personal information with due care and take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information it holds from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. This includes during storage, collection, processing transmission and destruction.
- Tankworld will take reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may request access to your personal information in order to correct it. This request should be directed to the department or employee where the information was initially collected, or if via email, direct to [email protected].
- Enquiries or concerns about privacy matters should be made in writing to the Company Secretary at Tankworld Unit 10, 7 Frederick Street, Sunbury Victoria 3429.
- Where an individual wishes to interact anonymously, and such interaction does not compromise the information collected nor the purpose for which Tankworld collects it, the individual is not required to provide personal or sensitive information
- Tankworld will not collect sensitive information from an individual unless given consent to do so, or where required by law in specific circumstances such as matters of individual or public health or safety.