300,000 Litre Steel Rainwater Tank
Our tanks include:
- • Fully welded and certified seams to ensure long-term durability.
- • A unique double floating lid design, keeping water in and pests out.
- • A heavy-duty base for maximum stability.
- • Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bolts & screws to keep your tank secure.
We’re so sure of our
- Geotextile underlay.
- Inlet strainer with light shield
- 100mm alloy overflow
- 50mm brass outlets and brass ball valves.
- 1.2mm thick colourbond
- 2.5mm structural components (joins are over 6mm thick)
- Hot dipped galvanised roof trusses (spaced no further then 1400mm)
- Ali minimum fixed internal ladder
- Lockable access hatch.
- Unique bolting system with bolts spaced only 100mm apart along the vertical and horizontal.
- Exclusive Heavy duty food grade liner.
- Tank Capacity: 300,000 Litres
- Diameter Width: 12.7 Metres
- Material: Not Applicable
- Availability: Zone 01 and Zone 02
Currently, Tankworld delivers rainwater tanks into Victoria, New South Wales, the A.C.T, South Australia and Brisbane in Queensland. In these states, our delivery structure is broken into three zones:
Zone 1: This is our Standard Delivery Zone* within 750km of our Swan Hill Vic manufacturing plant, including parts of SA. To view Zone 1 click here.
Zone 2: This is our Standard Delivery Zone* within 750km of our Rutherford NSW manufacturing plant, including parts of Southeast QLD. For more information about Zone 2 click here.
Zone 3: Please contact us to discuss delivery options and charges
*Delivery charges apply.
If you would like to collect your tank from one of our manufacturing plants, please select the pick up option at the checkout. We will then be in touch with you regarding the collection of your items.